Monday, November 20, 2006

Thank you, Apple Computers ...for killing my Palm. I saw you kill my Palm before my eyes?
Shall I send the receipt right over to Steve Jobs, or should I outline how the USB on the backs of iMacs create shorts together because of its overdesigned, conical shape? Shall I thank you diretly for how it's impossible to sync contacts with my iPod, how it's incompatiable with Palm, let alone PC-based stuff? Thanks. I'm tempted to buy a paper calendar and say to Palm and Mac and Bill Gates, "fuck y'all." Why can't there be a universal platform for online and PDA-based calendars? Am I so wrong? Do I dream of an OCD utopia that cannot exist? Am I doomed to stickies, data entry, stickies, data entry, sync-sync-sync?

2 Comments:

Blogger இப்னு அப்துல் ரஜாக் said...

pls visit and give your feedback
http://www.peacetrain.blogspot.com/

10:41 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

உங்கள் பதிவுகளை jeejix.com இல் பதிவு செய்யுங்களேன், அரசியல் , சினிமான்னு ஆறுவகை இருக்கு
ஒவ்வொரு வாரமும் ஒவ்வொரு வகையில் அதிகம் பார்க்கப்பட்ட பதிவுக்கு jeejix பணம் குடுக்குதாம்.
ஆயிரக்கணக்கா என் ஆர் ஐ இருக்காங்கப்பா அந்த சைட்ல.
நீங்க அந்த சைட்ல பதிவு செய்தீங்கன்னா மறக்காம என்னோட ஈமெயில் (sweathasanjana அட் ஜிமெயில் )
ஐடிய அறிமுகபடுதினவங்க அப்படின்னு அவங்க ஈமெயில் ஐடிக்கு அனுப்புங்க. புண்ணியமா போகட்டும்
:)

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home